Sunday, August 19, 2012

Painting Complete - Big Reveal out the back!

Very excited that all my painting is complete and I can share with you the finished look for all my hard work!
A nice sunny spot on a winters day!  If it gets chilly a nice soft warm rug from BBNT.

Pretty Begonias brighten the outdoor space
New cushions on my outdoor lounge hand made by me - the perfect spot to enjoy a book or a magazine!  My hubby says oh no not more cushions! You can also see a little bit of the landscaping part 2 which needs some spring weather to give the plants a boost!

Hanging lanterns by day add interest and by night set the mood!

                
 
 

We love our new bar table many a good night has been had, and it's a great breakfast spot too.

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday no matter what you're up to!

The paint colours again are Dulux Natural Stone on the weatherboards, Ironstone for the window sills and trims and Antique White USA for the windows.  NO more mustard walls. 

Check out the before photos at.....


Happy for people to pin or use these photos please credit or include a link to the LCD blog!  Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment