Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Not enough hours in the day!

I've been away from my blog for a while - not enough hours in the day!
Busy on some maintenance and spring cleaning projects ........

Find great storage solutions like this mop/broom holder (great space saver and this was one of the best changes to my laundry at the beginning of the year!) at Howard's Storage World
These jobs don't always create a picture perfect opportunity, but have to be done!

I've been doing more work on a design for a beach apartment, will keep you posted on this one.

Maeira Beach image Rentalo I could never get tired of the fabulous colour and warmth in this picture
Getting out in the garden...

Lime tree in flower image treesdirect.co.uk - find great fruit trees at your local nursery or market
Sometimes with gardening you need the patience of a Saint!  I bought a lime tree in the last few weeks and planted it within reach of a lime tree which I had planted nearly seven years ago that had never beared any limes! What do you you know I have many buds and baby limes similar to those pictured on my old and new tree - I can't wait for the bumper crop!

and indulging in a few bike rides on my new wheels!

image by Juan Salmoral
The scenery may not be quite as magical as this Amsterdam scene but I love riding around my local neighbourhood and enjoying the gorgeous Brisvegas weather.

and lastly I've been planning some more mini makeovers to share with you in the coming weeks!

you may remember this one....

http://littlecovedesign.blogspot.com/2011/04/red-geraniums.html

No comments:

Post a Comment