Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spring is here!

I just got my October issue of Home Beautiful and I've been enjoying flipping through the pages of another super issue.  It really has some great inspiration every month to get you thinking of an update to your home whether it is small or large!



Mara's Editorial is spot on!  Renovating is not just about profit but it's about making a house a home and making your renovation functional to suit your lifestyle!

I am always inspired by images I see and I keep these in a file so I can reference these for my own projects and for projects I'm working on.

So here's the things I've spied recently!

Molmic Ottoman available from David Jones in Batik Indigo this fabric is just gorgeous! image from DJ's Spring Catalogue
Don't forget all the beautiful Flowers that come with spring time!   So get planting! or buy some flowers to brighten a room.  Floral themes are still extremely popular and here's one that caught my eye.

I love this country style room with a homage to Laura Ashley!  and the lovely cornflower blue and white pallette! image Best Interior

I love this bumpy style grass! Not only for the look but for the low maintenance "no mow" quality! image tranquilhavens it is known as "Zoysia Tenuifolia" can create some interest in a small backyard.
Bus Scroll Art is still popular!  I've been working on a mural "music" style for my husband's man cave that I'm hoping to have finished at the end of the week so I can show you all my hard work!  A belated Father's Day pressie. image busandtramscrolls.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment