Monday, July 18, 2011

Wish List #16 Favourite Things in the Kitchen

Well we're over half way through the month and in case you've forgotten here's a link to my first post in July when I decided to blog about my favourite things in celebration of Christmas in July....

http://littlecovedesign.blogspot.com/2011/07/christmas-in-july-month-long-wish-list.html

So todays wish is for things to put in my Kitchen.  I love my kitchen - it may not be my dream one but it's always nice to bring something new home to add to my other treasures.

I like the old style salt and pepper grinders and Wheel and Barrow have them in black, white or red!

Wheel & Barrow 30cm grinder currently priced at $44.95 more details at wheelandbarrow


The multi temperature fridge drawer that can be fully integrated into your kitchen joinery - known as the Cool Drawer from Fisher and Paykel!  What a dream.

For more information from F & P follow the link fisherpaykel.com.au
Coming Soon to The Brown Trading Co. Keren Brown textiles.  I also spied this wonderful tablecloth in the current August edition of Home Beautiful (Australia) from Bungalow another Brown Trading Co. Designer!
For this gorgeous tablecloth and more keep your eyes peeled on thebrowntradingco.com.au
Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment