Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The key to an exterior makeover - a fresh paint colour

Gotta love the lifestyle channel! I enjoy this channel when I'm on holidays and I can always find something interesting to watch particularly my fave show Grand Designs! This article on the Lifestyle Channel website shows a colour change for the exterior of this home that has turned drab to fab! Colour is, I would say the most important element in this example. If you get the colour scheme right, then that can be the key to a successful design and makeover project, Well done!

Increase the value of your home with paint - LifeStyle Channel
This image is from the Lifestyle Channel Website - Selling Houses Australia Extreme!  What a dramatic difference

 Here's a house I worked on locally, which demonstrates how a whole new look can be created for a home with a few minor changes and a new coat of paint with a fresh colour scheme.
BEFORE - Image by Little Cove Designs

AFTER - Image by Little Cove Designs
Contact Little Cove Design for experienced colour consultancy & advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment