Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fabric Addiction!

I have admitted to my fabric addicition in my earlier blogs, and the only way I can curb it is to not even enter a fabric store which are few and far between; but now with so many great stores online I don't know how I'll be able to control myself!  I thought I'd share a few of my faves with you.  Firstly a fabulous artist and blog Thea and Sami.  All of the fabrics are hand printed!  and have such striking prints and they are based in Brisbane.

Check out all of the wonderful fabric artworks at...
PEACOCK PARTY - Natural Flax Linen

Fabric print designed by Thea Samios and hand-printed on natural flax linen, visit them at Thea & Sami
Next is an online store based in Victoria with a fabulous selection of fabrics and aptly named Kelani Fabric Obsession



Kelani Fabric Obsession

This is fabric from my local fabric store - it is truly like a kids candy shop!  Enter with caution and credit card ready!
The Quilters' Store 













No comments:

Post a Comment